|Product SKU||DR LADDER PL-SFY06|
- Brand: DR LADDER
- Model: PL-SFY 06(06Steps)
- Load Capacity: 150 KGS
- Weight: 22.3KG
- Height (Platform): 1695MM (H2)
- Dimension: 788MM (W) X 1610MM (D) X 2710MM(H)
- Heavy-duty fibreglass sides with slip resistant aluminium treads.
- Locking brace bars and anti-slip feet for added stability.
DR LADDER PL-SFY06 FIBREGLASS PLATFORM STEP LADDER - (6 STEPS)Load Capacity: 150 KGS
Advantage of fibreglass ladder
Modern ladders are usually constructed from three materials: wood, aluminum, or fibreglass.
While each type of ladder has its benefits and trade-offs, a fibreglass ladder does have advantages to consider.
A fibreglass ladder is also constructed from man-made material, which gives it an advantage over wooden ladders. Natural materials like wood can have significant variations in quality, so a weaker wooden ladder rung or support beam could fail without warning. Fiberglass beams are uniform and inherently strong.